We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thinking

I want to do outside pictures with the boys so today Jamie and I went to a friends farm and I found a few places that I think would be really cool. Now I just need to wait for a nice, warm but cloudy day. I like to prep them when I have these ideas that way they know it's coming so I showed them the pictures and told them what I wanted to do. Austin said "Oh my mom" and Tristan says "mom there could be ticks there". He is horrified of bugs!

A close up by the tree and the window behind them. Too cool


Inside the barn looking out thru windows with arms folded.



Jamie said he would cut down a few of the small green weeds and then have the boys stand by the tree...

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment