We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life is good..God is good

The HS (Home Study) was picked up yesterday, if you know me I had to go thru absolutely everything to make sure we didn't miss anything before I even left the office. Everything was fine. We received Wait List Documents late yesterday afternoon from our agency so we got those filled out today and we will take those to be notarized in the morning. There are allot of things I love about our agency but 1 is they proof everything before you waste your time getting them notarized and then have to change them. As soon as we get those notarized our Dossier is complete and ready to be sent to the Secretary of State to be apostilled. I have to call our agency and go over all the documents 1 more time before the envelope is sealed. I also need to send approved HS to USCIS. If all goes smoothly everything should be in the mail by 4pm cst tomorrow.

As for the family... everyone is well and healthy. The boys got out of school at 11am today and no school tomorrow because of our annual Tulip Festival. Jamie told them they had to help me around the house before they were allowed to go to the festival. I love my husband, he always makes sure the boys are helping me out. Austin mowed when he got home from school and Tristan was suppose to dust and vacuum the basement but I believe he got alittle side tracked on the computer and what he did do really only got done 1/2 way in my opinion. I asked him why he don't pick things up when he dust instead of dusting around them and his answer was, mom do you really think dust gets under things, well yes I do and you can't get all the dust going around everything. Did I mention I'm really fussy and don't care much for dirt or dust! It was nice to have help tho so I better not complain. Austin spent the rest of the day with a friend and Tristan and Jesse rode there bikes to the Tulip Festival.

Jamie is putting in long days at work and is picking up some side job from our Family Handyman Service. He's done some small repair jobs for our Pastor and his wife and tonight he got another job doing some yard work for a man, planting and watering his grass. He is elderly and unable to do the work himself. I thought it was very nice of him to call us and help raise money. God is smiling :)

For me, I've done child care for 2 families and have the opportunity to do it 3 days next week as well if it works for my schedule. I really need to commit to selling popcorn a few nights a week for an hour or so, that has been our best fundraiser. Besides that I work work work just glad I'm able to run my business from home. God had a plan when he put this opportunity in my path. Thanks God!

I will be back tomorrow night to hopefully let you know the paperwork is in the mail!

God is busy hand picking our daughter(s)and in the meantime I want to let my little ones know I love them even tho I don't know them yet, I pray for them every single day, your brothers talk about you tons, and mommy and daddy are taking necessary steps to bring you home. God Loves You and so do We!!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment