We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I give thanks to my God upon every remembrance of you. ~Philippians 1:2-3

My family is so wonderful. They told me today was my day and I could pick what I wanted to do. I've been telling them all week that I didn't want anything that cost money. I know...I'm budgeting :0), I figured they could make cards on the computer and I'm a lover of Lilys but they die so fast so I decided that all I really wanted to do was head to Lake Okoboji, ride around and check a few things out. It was a wonderful day, we went to early service so we were finished at church by 10am, came home to change clothes and headed to the lake. Jamie showed me some houses that they build and we just crusied around the whole lake. We were checking things out so for me that means driving slow...Sunday Cruisers. This really shows my age, I even asked Jamie once to pull over and let the car behind us pass so we didn't have to drive so fast. hehe We were home by 5pm, ordered pizza and here I am doing another thing I love, blogging. I think tonight will be an early to bed night as last night was very late. I'm doing a new advertising campaign and worked all day and all night setting the ads up so I'm starting to drag! A quick update on our adoption. Our Home Study is suppose to be complete tomorrow so I plan to go pick that up so the it and our Dossier can be send to our agency which will then be send to Russia with a traveling family. I spoke with W on Thursday and she said we should be getting an email the 1st part of this week for specific regionS. Yes! she said regions...plural which is good news, the more regions the faster we get a referral. I will keep you posted as I know more.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms or soon to be moms

Lord, Thanks for the wonderful day and my family. You truley have blessed me. I Love You!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment