We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Friday, May 22, 2009

Agent has Dossier

Boy am I relieved! The paperwork all safely arrived at our agent this morning. I know it probably seems weird that I'd be so concerned about it but like I said there's a lot of time invested in them not to mention the checks and cashiers checks in the amount of $12450.00. I've also been informed that with the Memorial Day picnic at our agent's home office there are Russian translators there, if the dossier gets reviewed by the right people today our dossier will be traveling back to Russia with the translators. Yippeee

We started looking for cribs :) and I already have my crib bedding spotted! We are really enjoying the idea of some pink in our blue house!

This song as been on my heart for some time now and I thought I'd share it with all my readers. This is what I want my life to be about. How many lives can I effect by bringing them to the Word of God?

Just pause the player at the bottom to listen...


I hope you all have a safe Memorial Weekend and remember that God is never to busy for you so take a few mins to Thank him.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment