We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dossier has Shipped

All of the precious documents that make up the dossier are now in the hands of the Fed Ex man and on their way to our agent. Once they arrive there which should be Friday since I send them 2 day they will be reviewed one more time and they sent with a traveling family to Russia to be translated. Our waiting time starts when the paperwork reaches Russia so very soon. I have to admit it was kinda hard to drop all those documents in the box, Ive worked on them for almost 4 months and a lot of time went into them. I will be glad once they reach our agent.

Things are moving along well, I'm excited, nervous and scared all at the same time. A lot of doors need to open so please keep us in your prayers.

Our agent is having a Memorial Picnic this weekend and we actually thought about taking the boys then decided we better save the money and go next year with a car full!

Lord I pray tonight for our child(ren). I know Lord that you already have them picked for us and sometimes the road isn't always easy but know that I trust you Lord and we're following you all the way to Smolensk. Keep a close eye on our child(ren) until we get there and take them home forever. I love you Lord and think you're an amazing God.

P.S. Thanks for my life

1 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Jara said...

I'm finding you blog through a random site... and I am sending prayers that your child(ren)find their way home to you soon!

With Hope and Love, Jara

Post a Comment