We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pizza Ranch

So we've been told that it would most likely be the end of September before our 1st trip. It seems like a long wait so I need to keep busy and I only have 1 level in our home that I could repaint which is the basement so I've decided to save that for between trips. Yes I plan everything! For those of you who've been through the adoption journey you will understand this and for those who haven't you will....waiting is hard, you dream a lot and wonder about a lot of things, like hair color, eye color etc but once you get that picture and you can look at your son/daughter everyday it's different, it's still waiting but different! That motherhood really kicks in and it's more of a I NEED to get there before I miss out on anymore of his/her life, I NEED to get there so he/she doesn't have to spend another day in the orphanage...I just NEED to get there. I can not wait to take her in my arms and love her forever....she is so stinkin adorable!!



In the meantime I have things planned and fundraisers are a big part of that because the money we have saved is going to go fast. We are going to see selling Pizza Ranch coupons. If you're local please consider helping us met our goal of raising another 2500.00 before we leave for our 1st trip. The cost is $13.00 for a large single topping. You can either stop by our home or the nutritional club to pick them up or if you see me out and about I'll always carry a few on me.


FYI::: We are planning to do a parents night out mid Sept. We don't have all the details ironed out but we would take your children on a Sat night from 6pm - 12pm and charge a flat rate so you can enjoy date night or a night out with friends. This is open to your friends as well. I will keep you updated on date and rate.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment