We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Half A World Away

A half a world away
Sometimes it seems we’re so far apart
But a half a world away
Is not too far for a journey of the heart

My little one, my bundle of joy
My precious daughter, my baby girl
I know your waiting too

A half a world away
A child waits for a family of her own
While a half a world away
A family waits to come bring her home

My little one, my bundle of joy
I’m whispering a prayer
My presious daughter, my baby girl
I hope to soon be there

I hope that we
Will no longer be
A half a world away...

Mom loves you A and I will be coming!

Photobucket

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment