We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Going Private

I will be allowing anyone that wants to follow our blog to send me their email address within the next 24 hrs and I will send you an invite. You can email me privately or in the comments. We aren't trying to hide from anyone or anything only protecting our family.

7 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I'd love to follow along, but don't want to be nosey and totally understand if you are limiting your blog to those you know IRL. But, if you don't mind, you can send me an invite to kimabraham@bellsouth.net

Kimabraham.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

Count me in shavau123@hotmail.com

Jara said...

Um.. i don't think my last comment went through.. I would love to continue to follow the journey towards your daughter..(my nephew is adopted and my sister and her husband on waiting to me matched again. I also am not that far from you (Everly) So your story is kind of close to my heart) BUT I do understand that protecting your family is more important! If I get an invite I would be grateful.. but if not.. GOOD LUCK on you journey and I pray that your daughter comes home soon!
Jara

jaramalchow@yahoo.com

Jara said...

Thank you!!!

Heather Brandt said...

We just got home from a funeral so I'm just now responding but would love to follow your blog:

heatherlbrandt (at) verizon (dot) net

www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Ashley and Amy said...

We would like to continue to follow your journey to bringing home your little girl. Thanks for the invite.
nurseaas@aol.com

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

We would love to still follow your journey. Thank you for letting have a sneak peak into your life.
loganbrown4@yahoo.com
http://maurailise.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment