We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What you're waiting for

I'm here like promised, planned to get this done first thing this morning but that never happened. I had a scare...I thought I lost, misplaced or dumped our I600A approval. My mind seems a little scattered lately but all is OK I found them. That completes our Dossier #2 because medicals were done last Wednesday and we picked up results and Dr licenses yesterday. I am now searching for crisp 100 dollar bills to take to Russia. I looked at our suitcases last night and thought about getting them out but decided to rewrite the questions and packing list for Trip 1 instead. I got a packing list from a dear friend however it needed to be adjusted because we're packing light...1 carry on and 1 backpack for each of us! Before we get to the room pictures I have to share our latest purchase, Jamie and I went to Wal Mart together last night and picked up a few things. It was fun!


Austin's Room...I actually ended up painting this one a few times because the 1st yellow we had was way to bright. Ceiling fan and curtains will make this room complete, besides other "things" he wants to hang on the way but I'm done with my part.



Tristan's Room...complete as soon as ceiling fan is hung. We are a host family this year for 2 NWC soccer players so he can't wait for them to come over and see his room.



Our Room...I wasn't so sure of this color at 1st but I really like it now, it's refreshing.




Amara Marie Anna's Room... yep that's her name. Amara was picked by Jamie originally and when I looked up the meaning and found out it meant Grace I was convinced that this was the name God wanted for her. Marie is after my amazing sister and Anna is her Russian name. I love her room and it's complete besides her!




I did some painting in the hall awhile back. I was worried about it being too dark but think it looks nice with the decor.


We are meeting with a family tonight that adopted from Russia 3 years ago, I can't wait to hear their story and share ours. Please pray that God directs our visit and tomorrow night it's a welcome home party for our friends that are coming home from China. Yipppeee can't wait. They get into Omaha at 10:30pm so it'll be a late night but I'm super excited.

We haven't heard anything different or new on travel dates but I will be talking to agency today and hopefully will have news to post soon.

I am going to be starting a new fundraiser. I will post information on that soon. It's a fun fun fundraiser with lots of items I'm sure you'll like just as much as I do!

Hi Amara,

It's mommy again. Just wanted to let you know that there isn't a day that goes by that I don't dream about you. I hope you contuine to catch my kisses and know that mommy and daddy are coming soon! I can't wait to see your beautiful face.

I love you Amara!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment