We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Thursday, September 10, 2009

1 step closer

We received our I600A approval today...Finally! I'll admit it I was getting nervous about that, I was afraid we'd get travel dates and no approval. We're approved, now hurry up travel dates I wanna see A asap.

I'm getting ready to head for bed and Miss A is getting ready to start another day.

A, mom hopes that you have an amazing day and that you feel extra loved today because we all love you and so does God. I can't wait for you to meet your brothers, they're so excited to have you home. I also have a really cool guy I can't wait to tell you about...He's our Father, we call Him Lord! Your brothers think that you're going to have crazy looking clothes, they don't know how cute you're going to look in them. I love seeing your clothes hanging in Austin's closet. Sorry you don't have a closet in your room so you have to share with him! Mom's trying to find an angel that I can bring to you so a angel can watch over you while mom and dad leave, don't worry it won't be long and than we'll be back. I love you and thank God and your birth mother for your life every day. See you soon! Love Mom

1 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Shauna said...

How funny! We got our yesterday too! How exciting!

Post a Comment