We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A's Room

What a fun weekend. We went and picked up A's crib this weekend. Jamie and I were going to spend the day together and than decided to make it a family day. The boys weren't all so excited at first but we had a great day. I enjoy watching the boys get more and more excited about having a sister as the time gets closer. We still haven't heard on travel dates, we are ready to go but we know we aren't the ones in control...God is and so far He's taking good care of us and I know He's watching over A until we get there. I am trying to find a stuffed angel, I want to bring that with us on our 1st trip along with her blanket that we've been sleeping with for weeks now! I love her so much and I can't wait to show her off to the world.

Jamie couldn't figure out why someone would give us a crib without instructions. haha


Yes! Even mom had to put a few screws in


We choose the highest level for the mattress but we may have to lower it. I guess we'll change that when Miss A gets home


I'm not completely done with her room so here's a sneak peak...


Dear Lord, You are an amazing Father that has the power to do things us humans could only dream about. Of all the 147 million orphans in the world you laid your eye's on little A and brought her into our life. I believe with all my heart that she was hand picked by you so I know she's the perfect angel for our family. Please watch over her until it's time for us to go. I love her and I know you do too. Thanks for her life, what a precious gift you gave us.

Love Jill

1 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Carala said...

I just got teary...I love your letter to God. :-)

Post a Comment