We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're Opening on Monday

I know I said I'd be back with pictures of the nutritional club days ago and I never showed up. I have been super busy getting things ready for our Grand Opening. Everything is ready to go however I plan to make one last run to Sam's tomorrow to get frozen fruit, glasses, lids and pudding...everywhere I go I grab every pudding flavor I need, it's a great conversation starter when I check out. Never fails every time they say what are you doing with all the pudding so in return I give them a FREE Shake card!

Our sign has been through many drafts and we finally decided on one tonight. The gal who's doing the sign is also doing a wall in the club that says...changing the way you live, one shake at a time and also the decals on the Denali. She does great work!



I'm nervous, scared and excited all at the same time but regardless of those feelings we are opening on Monday, August 3rd and we will be open Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm. Our Weight Loss Challenge will start shortly after our Grand Opening.

So besides being super busy with all this we don't have any other great news. Jamie is still working long days and boys are enjoying the last few weeks of summer vacation. I'm really on the ball this year I already have them registered for school!! yippee for me, usually I have to mail it in because I completely miss registration.

Adoption News...the wait continues and we are almost to 2 months...however I know that God has our daughter in His hands and tonight I want to pray that He watches over her and that she gets the best care possible until the time comes for us to meet her. God is good and He always as a plan...a perfect plan!

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord...

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment