We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Friday, July 24, 2009

He did it again...

Dear Lord Jesus, what have I done to deserve all you've given to me? I am so thankful God never needs to be paid back...if that was the case I'm in too deep! We're besides ourselves over here, we've been notified that we were approved for our 1st grant and it was more than we ever expected. When W. from our agency called to congratulate me I'm not sure which one of us was more excited.

God is opening doors one by one and we owe a very heartfelt thank you to the Lord and Katelyn's Fund. Thanks for making our dream of taking a child from an orphanage who has nothing and give them the love of a family and show them what a wonderful Savior we have.

Again Thank you for your gracious gift, words can't express how much we appreciate it!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment