We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A few things for sale

I was listing some things on ebay and craigslist today and I thought I'd offer these items to you before I list them. If anyone is interested let me know otherwise I'm going to list them. I've been making some decent extra money from ebay and craigslist so now I'm on a mission to find things of value we don't use :0)

1) Portable DVD players. They can watch both watch different movies, each screen has a remote and 2 wireless headsets and 9 in. screens.

I know they work because Jamie and I were just sitting in the vehicle watching Elf...that's the movie that was left in them hehe. We're asking $100.00 obo.




2) Pro Form 530x Treadmill. It's probably 6 yrs old but used mostly to set things on! It got used the most right after the new year....you know New Years resolutions just never stayed committed. It inclines, has 10 speeds, calculates heart rate and calories burned, folds up for easy storage. Asking 300.00 obo.....ipod not included HaHa!



I would be willing to ship the DVD set.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment