We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Monday, July 13, 2009

Wanna come play?

I feel I am exceptionally blessed to have a hubby like I do and our boys and future children are blessed to have such a wonderful dad. In my opinion not too many men would leave early on a Sat. morning to go 70 miles to tear down a play set, bring it home and set it back up but mine did. He's such a trooper and he very seldom complains! It's been a long time since we had little children things around our home and I'll admit it we're both having a lot of fun with it. The people we got the play set from where gifts from God....they also gave us a potty step and a like new very nice car seat. It's so fun to watch as God puts such wonderful people in our lives.

The guys had fun and I know at least 2 of them actually went down the slide and now that it's set up in our backyard I'm shocked at how much our boys use it. Yesterday Jamie was napping and I heard Tristan ask Austin if he wanted to go outside so I looked out the window and sure enough they we're sitting in the fort talking :) They made me so proud. I joined them with the Sunday paper and the bench that I thought was a waste actually is going to be really handy. My mom came over last night and we both sat on it while the boys swung.











We have our appt at USCIS for finger printing tomorrow and since Jamie will be taking 1/2 day off we're also going to pick up a few items for our Nutritional Club. The plumbers started today and are waiting for the sinks...I ordered them from ebay because the plumber's price for sinks almost knocked me off my chair. I've been busy on craigslist trying to find a refrigerator and microwave. We trying to get all used low cost items to get us started, we want to be duplicatible for our down line and buying the nicest most expensive is not duplicatable for most average people. We want people to believe they could also live the dream of owning their own business while changing the health of people all around them. We would love to help others open their own Nutritional Clubs as well so if your dream is to work for yourself with no more lay offs I'm more than willing to help.

We still have a goal of having our Grand Opening Aug 15th if not before. We are actually way ahead of schedule because we weren't suppose to get into our place before July 15th. A friend called today and she said maybe things are moving fast so we can get open and running because God has our children ready. God is so smart!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment