We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Monday, July 20, 2009

Silly me

I've been busy posting pictures to Facebook of our nutritional club and the thought never crossed my mind that I also need to post the pictures to my blog cuz not all of you are on Facebook. I tell you, I think I have too many things going on or maybe it's that technology is taking over my life. haha

We have been busy getting our nutritional club ready. Jamie and I have been working on it at night, we promised ourselves when we started that we wouldn't work past 9pm during the week, 5pm on Sat and no Sundays no matter how far behind we got. At 1st I thought oh man how are we ever going to get everything done on this kind of time schedule, well it's happening and God is making it happen. We keep our priorities in line and He takes care of us!

When we started we hoped to open Aug 1st but after we figured out everything we needed to do we changed it to Aug 15th. Since than we got into the building 10 days early, plumbers worked us in right away and everything, I mean everything feel into place so we are back to Aug 1st. We are hoping to have friends and family over some night before our Grand Opening to experiment with shakes and try new flavors. I will keep you updated through the next week and if your local make sure you ask me how to get a free 16oz smoothie!

We believe this opportunity couldn't of come at a better time for a lot of reasons. I prayed months for God to show me the plans He had for my life and my career and He did, He has blessed me and my family beyond words.

I still believe this is happening so fast because God is about ready to reveal a precious gift to us. Russia is slow on referrals until about mid to late Aug. so by than we'll have almost a month under our belts, we have a gal who's interested in helping out in the club and we'll be ready to continue our journey to Smolensk. That's God!





0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment