We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How is the J-O-B?

Hard to believe I'm almost 4 days into my new job. I love the job and I love the hours but its been alittle hard to juggle everything. I found myself up early this morning placing my Herbalife order because I don't have time during the day like I used to. I'm suppose to work from 9 -1pm however I haven't been out of there at 1 yet :) its more like 2:30 and than its time to pick up the kids, do supper, homework, catch up on every ones day and than I'm tired. All in all I like the job so far just anxious to see how God's going to handle the...I want to be a stay at home home prayer. My bosses know this is only temporary until Miss A comes home and at that time we'll sit down and talk to see if it's going to work to continue.

We finished out 6th week of MS MAPP class and have 4 more weeks left. This is been the greatest class Ive taken, its packed full of information. I just told another adoptive mom that all people considering adoption just take this class, its a wealth of information.

Nothing has changed on the adoption front. We're waiting for apostles and than everything goes to Russia. We've almost got another week behind us. God is so good to us, when we feel or think we should be falling apart His peace and understanding has held us together. Its been a journey, a journey I wouldn't recommend traveling without a Savior!

Love Jill

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment