We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update from Orphanage

Thank you Lord, our agency has had contact with the orphanage where Amara is and she is doing well with no changes, meaning nobody has been there to visit her. We are still hoping that we get called to go see her at the end of April but God willing it could be earlier.

As we near the half way mark I have this great feeling of peace and contentment. I believe and trust with everything that's in me that the Lord has his mighty long arm wrapped around her, protecting her for our family!

A friend shared this with me and we've been doing this for some time, I like the way it feels. We've been praying that God would put our faces in Amara's dreams, so that when she sees us, she knows us and is not afraid. I love it...those are the things our great God can do, things that are impossible to humans.

We started at 192 days and we're down to...




Hang on sweet girl, mom and dad are still coming...there may be a change in passengers on the last trip. More to come on that. We're still praying about it!

God loves you and so do we!
Love Mom, Dad, Tristan and Austin

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment