We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Monday, January 25, 2010

13 weeks

Are we that busy or is timing flying by? Wait....that's God's peace. Ahhhh I love that feelings, it's just unexplainable. All I can say is it's a I got your back -God feeling. We have things planed all the way into March so before we know it the call will come for us to go meet our precious little girl who God is talking care of and became the love of our lives.

It feels like a Sat in the Verduin home because we're having ANOTHER snow day and the way the wind is blowing I cant imagine they'll have school tomorrow either. I just hope the weather straightens out by Wed so we can go see Baby.

We are now down to week number...



It's officially paperwork time. R emailed me a list of all the documents that expire soon so I guess that means its time to get to work. Let the paperwork chance begin!!

I can't wait until you peeps get to see Amara's face. She is so stinkin cute hehe :)

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment