We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've waited for this day

A phone call and an invite from Russia would be so much better but I remember the day we wrote all the numbers on notecards to hang on the fridge, taking one down every day. When we started that we were at 192 and I couldn't wait for 100. 100 days still is alot but we're knocking them down and in 4 days we will be 1/2 way into the 6 months.

So it's finally here. Our days to wait are down to...



or maybe the days converted to weeks sounds better, which would be...



I dont care how you view it we're getting closer and I'm super excited about it!!

I have many friends that are waiting for calls on court dates to bring their children home, please pray for them. Waiting is so hard but God will fulfill his promise to each and every on of us we just need to remember that it's on his time!

Love you all
Jill

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment