We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Home Study #2

We finished another MS MAPPS class tonight for our foster program and we start our home study visits next Monday. It seems odd to us that Iowa cant use our current HS but I guess everyone has their own set of rules. There are so many good things coming from these meetings, if you're adopting and not even considering fostering I'd encourage you to take the classes. There are so many like situations and they go through alot of tips to dealing with children that come with a broken past. Its been so good.

Jamie and I have a little bet going on when we think we'll get 1st trip call. He's saying April 15 and I'm saying April 21st. Can't wait to see who's closest!

Please pray for Amara and her caretakers as we make this last stretch to bring her home. I can't wait to share her story with her when she's old enough to understand. Its been a long journey but I'm so thankful for what I've learned.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment