We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Sunday, August 2, 2009

2 months...


We have officially been waiting 2 months since our dossier reached Smolensk, we got our acceptance into Russia on Jan 22, 2009 so it's now been a total of about 6 months and 2 weeks since be started on this journey. Many people ask me...does it feel like 6 months, my answer is No, the tine has blown by with very minimal road blocks or I guess I should say nothing God didn't carry us through. There really isn't any news on the adoption side that I can share with you so we'll just say...we're still waiting!

Our business opens tomorrow. I feel like I should be nervous but I can't really say I am. I suppose that has a lot to do with the fact that this isn't a complete new journey for me. I've been with Herbalife for almost 2 years we've just decided to share better health with the market place through nutritional clubs.

All I'm hoping for is a few people....not too busy but not too slow.

The next few days will be flipped up side down crazy so I'm leaving the care of our daughter in Smolensk to the big guy upstairs. She'll be in good hands....Thanks Lord, we'll be there soon to get her!

Have an amazing day

1 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Amanda Alexander said...

Just wanted you to know- you were accepted into Russia on my birthday! (Jan. 22nd!)

Maybe another sign!!

Amanda

Post a Comment