We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Saturday, August 8, 2009

This God thing is BIG

I'm going to share some personal insight to my relationship with God, sometimes I just tell Him...OK God I'm not sure if this is really the plan YOU have for me or if this is my human side trying to convince my mind that its the path you want me on so please let me know in a slap me in the face obvious way if I'm living according to your plan. This conversation with God took place on Thursday night and here is what he delivered as my slap...Friday was an awesome day at the Nutritional Club I was busy with customers making shakes, I got people started on their personal programs, a man from the college came in for menus and catalogues and I sold my 1st prepaid shake card, I closed right at 3pm because we had a college student coming to look at the twin bed and dresser...SOLD, a guy from Fort Dodge saw my ad and called for more info. on the cell phones....SOLD 2 of the 3 and he paid instantly with paypal, and a man from Sioux Center came to pay for the portable DVD players for his grandchildren from Sioux Falls. Now that's the power of prayer! This God thing is like nothing Ive ever experienced and I'm loving it! We have our Harley Davidson jackets listed on ebay that should be ending today...one hit the deserve at 150.00 and when I looked last night the other one was at 130.00 both end today. If they both sell for at least 150.00 plus the money from the items sold yesterday we have the crib and dress 100% paid plus some leftover...maybe I better put that towards airfare!








I am going to start working on the nursery next week, this is what I'm starting with...




Austin started football camp today from 8:30am - 12:00pm. We're so proud of him!






Have an amazing weekend and as always...Thank God for giving you another day.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment