We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I survived

The 1st day of our business being open is done and over and we're onto the 2nd day. It was more than I hoped for, I didn't want to have a flood of people my 1st day so I was going to be content with 3 - 5 people, that way I could spent time with them, discuss their health concerns....we had 12 people on our 1st day!!!! God is just dumping on the blessings.

I know the week before we opened I slacked on posting pictures so today I'm sharing the completed project. Everything in out club is used besides the tables and 1 mixer, the cabinets came from craigslist for 200.00...I'll be honest when we went to pick them up I was very concerned but my wonderful supporter and hubby says...Jill they'll be fine as soon as you give them some of your love. He was right I sanded, stained and varnished them and they look great for $200.00.









I am very pleased with all God has given me, without Him I wouldn't be who and what I am today. Thanks Lord

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment