We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Room

We have offically started on the baby room and I'm loving it. This is so much fun, we are deciding on everything as a family so with 4 opinions it's sometimes hard but I want the boys to be involved. The painters were here Thursday and Friday and the whole room is now skim coated and textured. We plan to prime and paint this week...but we'll see because now Tristan wants an LA Galaxy room, smart choice since Herbalife sponsors them:0) Austin wants Iowa Hawkeyes and Jamie wants Dora...haha just kidding. The crib and bedding isn't here yet and we picked up the Iowa Hawkeyes bedding this weekend so I think I'll start on Austin's first then Tristan's and then baby room. I also was asked to clean a newly built home before the family moves in which I couldn't turn down because the cash will be great, plus I need to start my new fundraisers this week which I can't wait to share with you. I planned to start those last week but with school starting I was just too busy.

Austin Room currently...





Baby Room...




We spent the weekend at my sister's in Kansas City because we had a Nutritional Club training for Herbalife on Sat. It was a very long weekend but as always it's great to see my sister and her family.

This week will be busy as well...work, church meetings, cleaning the house and hopefully start painting.

Have a great Monday!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment