We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Too many ideas

This could be a bad thing...of course since I'm a new business in town and most people are deathly scared to try a Herbalife Shake because they think it might kill them...haha OK not that bad, they just think it might be like griddy cardboard so until more people come in, try a shake and figure out that they were scared of nothing because they're only 225 calories, 30grams of protein, taste awesome, make you feel good and you wont be hungry I have some free time when I'm not advertising or drumming up new business to search for my "wants" and I'm getting a lot. I don't remember having so many choices when we were expecting our boys, or maybe it's because now I'm getting a girl..it's true we're going to have some pink in our home.

We started shopping in stores for a crib and dresser and we found one but you know me I wanted to wait on the purchase until I could get online and see if I could find it cheaper...and I did :) This is the crib and dresser our daughter will sleep in when she comes home.





And her bedding set...I'm so excited, we get the option to have her name printed on the crib pillow.






Everyday is one day closer to the day our precious daughter will be revieled to us and our hearts will skip a beat and our eyes will not be able to believe what God alone hand picked for our family! God is good and I love Him.

2 thoughts or words of encouragment:

McMary said...

what a beautiful bedroom she will have.

Amanda Alexander said...

Gorgeous! She will LOVE it!!

Post a Comment