We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Monday, March 23, 2009

Work Smarter Not Harder

I have decided that I need to figure out a new way to handle all our fund raisers for our adoption because every time I make new post to my blog the fundraisers move down and I want them on top so I keep changing the date to make them the 1st post. It's alot of extra work so I've started a new blog which should be up and running the 1st part of this week time premitting because we are also lauching our fundraisers over at the Indoor Fair in Sioux Center this Wed and Thurs. I planned to have it up by this weekend however I think someone stole some hrs out of my day cause I sure didn't have enough! My goal is to have 1500.00 raised by next Sunday !! Our new blog will have the raffle for the camera on it, the popcorn sales along with new adoption tshirts and they are very cute so be sure to check back later in the week and spread the word to everyone you know. Every day the wait gets shorter and shorter and we still need some doors opened to make this all happen. Above all, keep the prayers coming!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment