We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Monday, March 16, 2009

Why?

For some reason the last few days have been filled with alot of whys. Why did God choose us? Why does it have to cost so much? Why do families have breakdowns between siblings and parents? Why can't they be mended? Why can't people accept an "I'm sorry" ? Why are people losing jobs? Why is God working so hard on me and my life after I denied him so may times? Why are all the signs there for things God wants me to do but no financial means to back it up? Why is adoption God's plan yet people think you've lost your mind when you obey? In the search to ease my mind God made alot of my answers very clear. The Bible is always the place I go to for answers, it used to be self help books but I realized those don't hold water to the real deal...The Word of God and than I also came across this video and I knew more than ever God was telling me to keep walking, you're not alone and I will provide cause this is the exact plan I have for you, your life and your family. So forward I go. Ive learnt that sometimes it's hard to go on when we don't have anything tangible to hold on to and that is when you'll realize that your personal relationship with God is the most important thing in your life.

(In order to listen to the video you need to pause the player at the bottom of the page)

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment