We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Friday, March 27, 2009

I can't wait to see what's next

I believe that I could write a bestseller if I wrote about my life in the last 2 yrs. don't worry I'm not doing it it's just a thought, my plate is very full! Some people are excited to start their day because of their children, maybe cause they're going back to work after being laid off, maybe a new relationship. Of course I'm not in no way down playing any of these cause they are all good reasons yet mine is alittle different. I simply can't wait to wake up, face the day and see what God has in store for me, now I must say that God has handed me some real dandies lately #1 our journey to get our child(ren). That is still hard for me to realize, I wouldn't have it any other way and I'm meeting tons of amazing people and building friendships that will last a lifetime yet it still don't seem real, Jamie said it probably won't until we're on our way home. Maybe that is how God prepares us without scaring us stiff. #2 I have a dear friend that is facing some challenges and has asked me to pray for her, of course I said I would cause I want to build my friendships on prayer however she didn't feel comfortable having me do this in person so asked me to record it and email it to her so that she could listen to it over and over I immediately said yes however I had no idea how I was going to do this! I prayed last night for God to guide me in this request. I knew God was ahead of this so I was leaning on him to speak thru me...and he did. This morning I took some time for myself and than I recorded a prayer for her. God did an amazing job. After I emailed it to her I got an email back within an hr and she was so thankful she didn't even know what to say. That was God working thru me to reach out to someone that needs him more than anything. I was there I remember thinking...I have no idea how to pray and what would I say, if that is where you are I challenge you to find a friend in Christ and ask them to pray with you, if you can't do that take a few mins alone in prayer. I started out crying and not talking at all, and that's OK, just Pray! It will change your life.

God Bless

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment