We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Friday, March 20, 2009

Proudest Mom ever!!

Yes, I know I have 2 special boys and they over and over made me a proud mom. They are growing into amazing little beings and I'm in love with them. Tristan for the 2nd quarter in row has made Honor Role. We didn't know if he'd make it this time because he missed 1 1/2 weeks of school due to illness but he was very responsible about it and even stayed after school to get caught up. I think he takes after me :) OK, now no laughing! To top that off Austin came home with an acknowledgement from his teacher on the way he treats and helps people. Austin has a few kids in his class that need some extra attention and he always helps them and takes them on his team at PE. I have the Honor Roll sheet and Austin's certificate on the fridge and I smile every time I look at it. The boys are going thru a stage in their lives where I believe they begin to mold into who and what they'll be and I do all I can to help them understand the importance of their relationship with God, family and friends. I pray every day that my boys grow up to be Godly men, isn't it amazing how God answers prayers? Thanks God for the most amazing boys ever! Life is good.

1 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I know what you mean. Feels so good to know your kids are doing well.... I thank God daily they have not hit a troubled path. You are an AMAZING MOM Jill!!!

Post a Comment