We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mud Fun


This is a great time of year, the sun stays out longer, the wonderful white stuff well it's white in Nov by now its brown and dirty melts and there's a glimpse of summer, people begin to think about being outside again. OK maybe I'm pushing it cause I'm thinking that way. Jamie and I joined the fitness club in Orange City. We are going to try to work out 5 days a week however we hoped to be able to do it together which don't look like it's going to work, he would like to go at 5:30am which don't work for me cause I don't go to bed til 1am. I'm good and Herbalife takes care of me but I need some sleep so it works best for me after lunch which of course don't work for him. I'm really excited about it, not sure what Jamie feels! Tristan is my communicator and he thinks its hilarious, I didn't even ask why I'm assuming it's cause I have a trend mill in the basement I never use. Hey, I'm not alone if you look under that stack of clothes or maybe the boxes that are going to be on the garage sale this summer you might find one at your house too. The boys are also in spring mode, that's a good thing it gets them out of the house. We were visiting over dinner the other night about weekend plans, of course I had to work since I'm going for the next big jump in my business. 1 step closer to Jamie coming home but the boys wanted to do something "fun" so I had this bright idea to have the Bilby boys over and take their air soft guns done by the city dump where there's tons of trees to play war. Well needless to say today was the day, we picked the boys up at 2pm and they played down there until 6pm. I believe they would of stayed longer but we called them to come home and eat. Seeing those 5 boys walk up to the house was a freight! The were laughing and having a good time but covered in mud. They had an absolute blast. Tristan standing there with now brown socks and pants muddy up to his knees says "I know Mom we did it for You!" What a kid. Jamie made us all burgers on the grill which now made him think his grill isn't big enough. I reminded him were adding 1 maybe 2 girls to the family not full blown boys who eat 2 burgers a piece. After the boys left we cleaned up, Jamie and I finished up our last test for the Hague Training and now it's time to catch up on some fun things like facebook, blogging and digital scrap booking. Another great day for the Verduin's. We are blessed with Family, Friends and an amazing God that makes all things possible! Thanks for the day, Lord.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment