We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Monday, January 3, 2011

Setting myself up

Tell me I'm not the only one that sets themselves up and than feels down when nothing happens. I know I'm suppose to be trusting and most days I feel I am, or am I?? For no reason at all I thought that maybe we would hear something today. I mean it's after the New Year, I know another couple got dates to be in Russia for 1st trip Jan 10th and even though it's a different region dates are stilling coming out even though it's a Russian holiday, and if our agency says travel before the 15th don't you think it's time we get travel dates? I hate the feeling I have when I change seats with the Lord, it's a frustrated, Im mad at the whole world feeling and I dont like it yet I contuine to allow satan to work in my mind which is exactly the reason I kick the Lord out of the drivers seat in the 1st place. Well while I was driving today I called our agency in the hopes that the owner was in to vent my pity story to her about why we havent been called. It was probably a good thing she wasnt in and neither was our consultant. I am going to pray that the Lord gives me more peace, more strength, more patience as I countuine traveling done this road looking for the light, the light at the end of the tunnel! Please pray for me and for Miss A that she contuines to have good health and more importantly that she feels a hope and love that can only come from the Lord.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment