We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Friday, January 14, 2011

I Am...

Waiting, waiting, waiting. I have a lot to learn and no matter how hard I try to wait patiently I fail.

Feeling blessed that God has allowed me to (at this time) mother 4 kids.

Thankful that He gives and takes away. If we would of traveled for our 1st referral I would of missed out on a lot. A lot of learning, a lot of growing and a lot of really neat friends.

Trusting, another area I'm failing in. In my own human nature I so often (more than I like to admit) try to take things into my own hands.

Looking forward to all 2011 has in store for our family.

Planning for court of G & J on the 20th. I found out today they want me on the stand.

Frustrated that some people can be so disrespectful.

Refocusing, as life twist and turns I feel that in the last 2 months I've become more bitter and more unwilling to listen and follow the Lord. I'm praying about this.

Wondering how G's Dr. appt will go on the 17th and surgery on the 26th to remove his tonsils and put tubes in his ears.

Heartbroken that there are so many lil ones in orphanages and foster homes that need families and it's so hard to get them home. I've meet 2 families over the last few weeks that just quit either because emotional or financially they couldn't go on or the wait got to them...that's sad.

Praying that more Christians listen to the call and open their homes and their hearts to the orphans.

Wondering when our agency will call, if we'll get travel dates before the end of the month, IF this lil one is actually the one, if we'll get new pictures and more of her medical before we travel. How black hair will fit into our family :)

Super excited to meet Miss A. I can only imagine the feeling...I'm gonna cry!

Thinking about spring and family time at the lakes.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment