We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I want to thank some very special people in my life for their prayers. Some knew why they were praying and some had no clue, they were only praying cause I asked them to. Our prayers have been answered!! God is so amazing. This last month we're had many buring loops of fire that we had to run thru and somedays I honestly wasn't sure if we were going to get thru them all. I had my trust in God and I was holding on to that with all I had. I've learnt allot about myself in the last 4 weeks, I'm a believer that God puts circumstances in our lives to deepin our roots. I found myself on my knees many days and I've built a better and much stronger relationship with my Savior. The hurdles weren't so pleasant but I'm thankful for every single one of them. Again if you were a prayer warrior for us this past month, Thanks and please contuine to pray. You are all truely amazing friends and I'm glad you're a part of my life. Now for you Lord.... I don't even know how to thank you. You have done so much in my life and you just keep pouring it on. Do I deserve all the love, grace, mercy and forgivness that you give me...No not at all but that's whats so great about you we don't earn your love it's a free gift. Once again you have proved to me that will you anything is possible. You are an amazing Father and I Love You.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment