We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Friday, April 24, 2009

SINCE I AM IN CHRIST
BY THE GRACE OF GOD:


Rom. 5:1 I have been Justified (completely forgiven and made righteous).
Rom. 6:1-6 I died with Christ and died to the power of sins rule over my life.
Rom. 8:1 I am free forever from condemnation.
1 Cor. 1:30 I have been placed into Chris by Gods doing.
1 Cor. 2:12 I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me
by God.
1 Cor. 2:16 I have been given the mind of Christ.
1 Cor. 6:19,20 I have been bought with a price. I am not my own. I belong to God.
2 Cor. 1:21 I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God in Christ, and have been
Eph. 1:13,14 given the Holy Spirit as a pledge ( a deposit/down pay-ment) guaranteeing my inheritance to
come.
2 Cor. 5:14,15 I no longer live for myself since I have died, but i live for Him (Christ).
2 Cor. 5:21 I have been made righteous.
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer i who live but Christ lives in me (the life I
am now living is Christ's life).
Eph. 1:3 I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing
Eph. 1:4 I have been chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame
before him.
Eph. 1:5 I was predestined (determined by God) to be adopted as His son.
Eph. 1:7,8 I have been redeemed, forgiven, and am a recipient of His lavish grace.
Eph. 2:5 I have been made alive together with Christ.
Eph. 2:6 I have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven.
Eph. 2:18 I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.
Eph. 3:12 I may approach God with boldness, freedom and confidence.
Col. 1:13 I have been delivered (rescued) from the domain of darkness (Satan’s rule) and transferred to
the kingdom of Christ.
Col. 1:14 I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (the debt against me has been cancelled)
(see Col. 2:13,14).
Col. 1:27 I have Christ himself in me.
Col. 2:7 I have been firmly rooted in Christ and am now being built up in Him.
Col. 2:11 I have been Spiritually circumcised ( my old, unregenerate nature has been removed).
Col. 2:10 I have been made complete in Christ.
Col. 2:12,13 I have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ.
Col. 3:1-4 I have been raised up with Christ. I died with Christ. My life is now hidden with Christ in God.
Christ is now my life.
2 Tm. 1:7 I have been given a spirit of power, love, and self discipline.
2 Tim. 1:9 I have been saved and called ( set apart) according to Gods doing.
& Titus 3:5
Heb 2:11 I am one with the Sanctifier (Christ) because i am sanctified, and he is not ashamed to call me
brother.
Heb 4:16 I have a right to come boldly before the throne of God ( the throne of grace) to find mercy and
grace to help in time of need.
2 Pt 1:4 I have been given exceedingly great and precious promises from God by which I am a partaker of the
divine nature (Gods nature).

WHO AM I?

MATTHEW:
5:13 I am the salt of the earth
5:14 I am the light of the world
JOHN:
1:12 I am a child of God
15:1,5 I am part of the true vine, a channel of Christ’s life
15:15 I am Christ’s friend
15:16 I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit
ROMANS:
6:18 I am a slave of righteousness
6:22 I am enslaved to God
8:14,15 I am a son/daughter of God; God is spiritually my Father
8:17 I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him!
8:28 I am assured that all things work together for good
8:31ff I am free from any condemning charges against me
I CORINTHIANS:
3:16 I am a temple – a dwelling place of God. His Spirit and His life dwell in me
6:17 I am united to the Lord and am one spirit with Him
12:27 I am a member of Christ’s body
2 CORINTHIANS:
5:17 I am a new creation
5:18 I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation
GALATIONS:
3;26,28 I am a son of God and one in Christ
4:6,7 I am an heir of God since I am a son of God.
EPHESIANS:
1:1 I am a saint
2:10 I am God’s workmanship – His handiwork – born anew in Christ to do His work
2:19 I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s family
3:1 I am a prisoner of Christ
4:24 I am righteous and holy
PHILIPPIANS:
3:20 I am a citizen of heaven, seated in heaven right now
COLOSSIANS:
3:3 I am hidden with Christ in God
3:4 I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is mylife
3:12 I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved
I THESSALONIANS:
5:5 I am a son of light and not of darkness
HEBREWS:
3:1 I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling
3:14 I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life
I PETER:
2:5 I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ’s a spiritual house
2:9,10 I am a member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession
I JOHN:
3:1,2 I am a child of God and I will resemble Christ when He returns
5:18 I am born of God; the evil one, the devil, cannot touch me

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment