We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Favorite Neighbor Girls

We have the cutest little neighbors girls and they love our house, well not so much our house but our animals. The bird, the dogs and the fish, I guess for a small child it's like a petting zoo. Lately they have actually been coming into the house to give Pollie a peanut, look at the fish and chase Chloe and Coco around the kitchen. It's so fun having them here. For those of you that have been to our house you know our "girls" which is what we call our little inside dogs enjoy chewing on shoes so I told them when they come they have to take their shoes off but to set them on the dresser in the entry. This morning we were busy getting ready for school and the dogs are barking like crazy and all of a sudden I hear the little one say..."no one is home" and her bigger sister says "yes they are just come in" so both girls are now inside the house, dogs are wondering whats going on and they start coming up the steps to find the fish. The little one ends up in Tristan's room and the fish are in Austin's room, I'm in the bathroom with Tristan and we are just dying laughing, we hear the little one say "where are the fish" and her sister replies, "you're in the wrong room"! By this time Austin has made it upstairs and is visiting with them. Way too cute. I tell the girls it's time to go because the boys have to go to school. We all head down stairs and there on the dresser are their shoes, just like I told them to do. They really wanted to go down and see the bird but I told them I didn't have time. I'm pretty sure they get home around 4:30 so I'll have visitors again which I love by the way. I'm sharing a pic a took yesterday. If the girls see us outside with the dogs they immediately come over and this is the priceless picture I came home to yesterday afternoon. What a great way to start the morning! Thank You God for these priceless blessings.



0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment