We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nothing Much Happening

I just wanted to let everyone know that at this point we are just waiting. EAC is still reviewing the homestudy. I spoke with Wendy on Friday and they needed some supporting documents which were faxed to her yesterday. I am hoping that I hear from her either today or tomorrow as to what the next step is. The homestudy will not be giving back to Catholic Charities until everything is approved for final draft. I am still thinking that all paperwork including homestudy and dossier should be complete in the next 2 weeks.

Besides that family is good, business is good and God is good. His works and the way he uses people's lives amazes me every single day. God I love You!!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment