We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Month


I can't believe that it's been a month already since our dossier has been in Smolensk. The time has actually blown by however I'm sure that has a lot to do with how many irons I have in the fire right now. I don't have any news on the adoption besides....we're waiting!

In the meantime I met with the plumber today at our Nutritional Club. We found a wet bar in Omaha NE that we will be looking at it this weekend on our way to Kansas City. Jamie and I will be doing training in a friend's club and then spending some time with my sister and her family. After we get the wet bar home we also need to get some cabinets with sinks, tables, chairs and any other fun stuff we might find along the way. This is a Nutritional Club but we want a coffee shop atmosphere. We have alot of work to do and I'm sure after this weekend of being in a club we'll have a more put together plan :) I hope anyway! I could never thank Heather enough, for all the support and her willingness to help me get this started. She has been truely amazing.

We still plan to open August 1st and will be looking for interested people who are looking for a business opportunity as well as an individual to help out in the club. We are also planning to do Weight Lose Challenges (WLC) from our club so if you're looking to get healthy and drop a few pounds get in contact with me or stop by when our club is open for a free smoothie and we'll chat.

I am truly blessed and have nothing that I need. I have a wonderful family, great friends and supporters, a clever mind and my health but most importantly I have an amazing Father, who is always ahead of me and loves me even when I'm not so lovable. He never turns His back on me no matter how many times I stray. He is Lord and He is more then I deserve. I love you Lord!

Tonight I pray for waiting families, families who are fighting infertility, birth mothers who are carrying our children, and all the orphans that soon they will be united with their forever families. My God lift up everyone of you and may He show you the plans He has for your life.

Good Night and God Bless

Love Jill

P.S. Good night my sweet Russian Princess...wherever you are I hope you know Mom loves you and prays for you everyday and soon we'll be there to bring you home!

1 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Dawn S. said...

Congrats on one month down! I just found your blog - we leave for China in a week after a 3.5 year wait! Wooooooohoooooooo!!! :)

Post a Comment