We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bikes have left the scene

The couple that bought our bikes came to get them tonight which caused a small lump in our throats. It's hard to see your assets go but a friend of mine today made a comment that really put it into prespective for me. She told me that we are making God happy and that it's easy to see where our hearts are. I needed that, thanks Kathy.

We got alot of calls and emails on the clothes but no buyers. We're going to keep them listed on the sites for now and possibly next week we'll list whats let on ebay.

Talked to W. at our agency today. Nothing new to update just waiting. W. and I have a great friendship, we've been thru alot so we call eachother every once in awhile even when there's nothing to report.

God is opening the financial doors thats I've been praying about. He said He would provide He didn't say you won't have to sacrifice anything.

A gal from Table 316 at Okoboji called last night and said they'd host a benifit to bring home our child(ren). They will give us the banquet room on a Sunday night and have a pasta buffet. Table 316 will supply the waiters and the food. The cost per person will be $15.00 and $6.00 will go to us. They encouraged us to find a band or singer that would donate their time to help pull people in. I already have an idea who I'm going to ask so I'll be making work of that. I will keep everyone updated.

Im at peace. Life is good, family is good and business is good. Thank You Lord

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment