We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Great Day

Our Saturday once again went super fast and we had tons of fun. To start our day Jamie decided this morning at 9am that we should all go fishing...I'm still wondering if he thinks its Father's Day WEEKEND! So we packed up and headed out to Carnes Pit, we fished for a couple hours and headed back to town for lunch...I was the only one who caught any fish! Some friends of ours from out of town came to spend the afternoon, it was very nice to catch up and spend time with them. We all walked down to the pool and let the kids swim. They headed home around 6pm so we went fishing, I know why Jamie wanted to go again....he never caught any fish and I did. haha It started out as a night fish and after we weren't getting any bites the boyes decided to make it a night swim.

It was a great day....we got to be with friends (Thanks Jason and Dawn for stopping by) and family....Thanks God for both, you are an amazing God and I love you!

I have a wonderful life!









0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment