We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm so glad I can laugh at myself

I hope everyone has as much fun laughing at themselves like I do...sometime I really crack myself up. The latest one is my Wordless Wednesday....I actually thought I was going to be able to pull that off, I made in 1 week and it's Wednesday and I have way too many words to say so Wordless Wednesday will be back next week.

It's almost been a month since our paperwork has been in Smolensk and I've been so busy it don't even seem that long. I have alot of irons in the fire right now and alot of things that need to be takin care of before we get the call.

1) I have alot of fundraising to do. I started my popcorn sales again today and did wonderful. As you know from a past post I was thinking about getting a part time job working 2 hours a night. I have really been struggling with this....not sure if it makes sense, is this what's best for our family, is the pay worth my time so I figured I would go out fundraising for 2 hours and see what I make per hour and that would be my answer. I make 50% of the sales so tonight in 2 hours I made 64.80 an hr. I'm sorry but no JOB could ever pay me that kind of money and I can do fundraising around my schedule. So no part time job for me! If you are adopting and in need of a little extra $$$$ check out The Popcorn Palace, not too many fundraisers give you 50%.

2) I am looking into a different avenue with my Herbalife Business which I am very very excited about. I hope to have some for sure answers yet this week and will be able to share more.

3) Nursery..I have so many ideas but I'm still waiting until we get the referral, never know God might have 2 children for us :)

GOOD NEWS::: We got our appointments for fingerprinting from USCIS. Yea!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment