We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy but Anxious

I almost hate to even write that word...ANXIOUS because as you know God's word says be anxious about nothing but pray about everything. I'm still praying but truth of the matter is I'm anxious...I really want travel dates!

I guess I can be thankful that we've been so busy we almost don't have time to think and the last 3 weeks seem like they just flew out the window. Our medicals are done, home study update is done and both are on the way to Russia that only leaves 1 document left to do before we leave than hopefully we'll get our court date asap.

This week the US and Russia will have their "meeting" about the woman sending her son back, I don't think this will effect us at all however Ive heard that singles may be effect. Please pray for those individuals. We are hading right into May holidays for Russia and word is that no dates will be given however a friend of mine just got 1st trip travel dates and she will be leaving Friday which puts her in Russia right during that time so there' hope and God willing we could still get dates before the end of the month. Otherwise we're to the point that the call could come any day. I plan on calling our agency today or tomorrow to see if they've heard anything. Every time I think about seeing her my heart does somersaults. I cant wait to see how much she's changed since her 9 month picture. Please pray that God continues to give us a strength that can only come from Him. My friend gave me wise advise, she said to tie a knot at the end of the rope so it's easier to hang on. Whew we're still hanging but we've been hanging for almost 9 1/2 months and we're ready...but is God ready to send us?

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment