We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Give me an.....



That's right can you believe we are down to 8 weeks. I'm so excited it's like a giddy feeling. All the new paperwork is there and we're still hoping to make 1st trip before we need to amend our home study. God willing we have travel dates mid April!!

Besides that there isn't much exciting happening around here just terribly busy. We finished our 8th week of PS MAPP classes tonight so that means 1 left and than a pot luck for the 10th one. Its been a great class but I'll be happy when my Tues night is free again. We have another home visit this coming Monday.

My nutrition club is completely closed and funny thing is with it being closed most of last month and doing everything from home around my schedule my sales are up, kinda funny. I'm working about 6 hours a day at my job and loving it. I picked up a few houses I'm going to be cleaning to help our travel fund.

Jamie is back to work full time. Yipppee, not that I didn't like him home getting things done but it's hard on the pocket book. Boys are great, we have parent teacher conferences tomorrow.

I am expecting an update from our agency sometime this week!!

3 of my friends were in Russia this week and picked up their children. Praise the Lord!!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment