We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Isaiah 46: 9-11

So Wednesday night is our night to get together with some friends from church to pray and spent time in fellowship and tonight this passage was shared and it really spoke to me.

Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. Isaiah 46: 9-11

Thank you Lord for giving me your peace and strength. As the days near and everything is so uncertain give me ears to hear and eyes to see exactly what it is your calling me to do. A friend today told me that she admired my strength. My strength??? I don't think my human strength could of brought me to this point. May you get all the glory and may the completion of this adoption by all for your glory for without you it can not be completed. I love you Lord.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment