We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Love those girls


We're starting something new in the Verduin home. We've decided that with every ones different schedule and me working nights and not days that Friday night was going to be family night. Playing games, watching movies, skating, swimming, bowling or whatever sounds fun. This Friday we went skating. Tristan had a sleep over at church so it was just Austin and the girls. I love these girls they are a family from church that we spent alot of time with. This is the 2nd time we had them skating and it's fun to see how much better they get every time, well the 2 older ones anyway. Jamie didn't skate but he had his hands full with the 2 little ones.

The girls didn't last as long as Austin so we stopped early and went to Mc D's until Austin was ready to go. We had a great night!

"One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child."–Forest E. Witcraft

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment