We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ice Skating

Ice skating for the 1st time at age 34 is not recommended! Some of our friends thought it would be fun if we all got together to go ice skating last night, we had a ton of fun. I never fell but I was very thankful for my arms...they kept me balanced. The boys have never ice skated but they caught on easily and in no time were speeding around the rink. They couldn't figure out by I couldn't go as fast as them since they never did it either, well I'm going to admit age makes a difference and I was scared...that's an embarrassing fall. We had a great time and we're pretty sure the boys will be wanting to go again.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment