We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Adoption Day

It's almost been a year since we started this amazing journey to find our daughter. I never imagined the twists, turns and hurdles we'd have to jump to get where we are but it's been amazing. Some days are filled with joy while others are filled with tears but God is giving us peace and this kind of peace could only come from Him. Wishing everyone in the adoption circle a Happy Adoption Day, a hug for all our close friends who are looking into adoption and sending love 1/2 way across the world to a very special girl.

Dear Amara,

Mommy prays for you every single day. I never thought I'd be such a great customer of Amazon but you're room is filling up with great books that I can't wait to read to you while we snuggle in the chair. As much as I'd love to be the one caring and watching over you everyday I can't be but God is and there's nobody that I could ask who's do a better job than Him, so I know you're safe. Only 160 more days!

Love Mommy

1 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Carala said...

Jill,

We'll pray for 160 FAST days to pass! I feel your pain girl. But, every day is a new day. And, when I allow God to be the focus it goes so much better. Still many struggles..but I know God is taking great care of our girls. Know you're in my prayers every day...and your girl too! :-) Hope you have a happy Sunday!

Carala

Post a Comment