We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Way!!

4:50pm and a phone call comes across my cell pone with a 440 are code...Yes! its our agency.....and it's the director. She tells me something I never thought I'd hear. Our referral is clear and ready for adoption however.....She has a SIBLING!!! No way. I have very little info. We don't know if its a girl, a boy, older, or younger. She seemed positive that they would know more by morning but they wanted to 1st find out of 2 was even an option.....We're speechless!!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment