We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Closing Blog

I hate to leave you all hanging like this and I promise I will be back soon but for right now I need to shut down the blog to all readers. I will leave it open until Thursday to give all my readers a chance to know what's going on before it's locked down. The Lord has put an amazing twist on our jounrey and for the time being I need to go completely private. This is a twist that could of only been orchestred by the hand of Our Mightly Lord!!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment