We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thanks A Million

I know you are all wondering if I gave up blogging, nope not the case I've just been buried over here in work, kids, and adoption paperwork. I did order a new Creative Memories digital scapebooking kit from a friend so pretty soon you'll see just how untalented I really am :) Jamie said I shouldn't work past midnight cause it cuts into my beauty sleep so I haven't had time to work with this program like I want to. Ok seriouly now, the real reason I'm here is to say THANKS. I'm super excited and I wanted to share our latest news. Our Home Study agent called today and we set up our 1st 2 visits which are Mar. 2nd and Mar. 10th, our adoption agent has also asked us to start collecting documents for the dossier, this means we're moving forward at a slow but steady pace and I guess that's all you can ask for with international adoption. Anyway I wanted to thank all of you who helped with our references, our HS agent was very impressed at how fast they got responses from you, so big THANKS for your prompt attention.

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment